LoadLifter 5000 kits are Air Lift’s heaviest-rated air spring kits, specifically engineered for hauling or towing heavy loads. LoadLifter 5000 air springs are designed to fit popular vehicles like 3/4 ton and one-ton pickup trucks, motor homes, commercial trucks and other severe uses. LoadLifter 5000 air springs provide up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity* for support of your heaviest loads.
- Up to 5,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity*
- Eliminates squat, trailer sway, rough ride and bottoming out
- Fits many 3/4 ton and 1 ton pickups and vans
Air Lift adjustable air springs work with your existing suspension to give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your vehicle is always level and stable. Proper weight distribution to all tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well. This results in:
- Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved.
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability.
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming.
- Less porpoising: Even heavy pickups which don’t squat when loaded can begin to “porpoise” vertically when towing heavy trailers. Adjustable air springs dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride.
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
LoadLifter 5000 air springs fit easily between the frame and the axle to provide suspension support. To operate, just add air to the air springs if you are carrying a heavy load to make sure that your vehicle remains level and stable. Then, deflate when riding empty.
Air spring pressure is controlled through air line tubing that connects to the most convenient spot on your vehicle’s chassis. Our air springs are fully adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI.
The kit includes 2 air springs, brackets, air lines, Schrader valve and all of the hardware you need for installation. LoadLifter 5000 air spring kits are engineered to be installed in under 2 hours and include a fully illustrated, user-friendly instruction manual. You can install them yourself or one of our installers throughout the US and Canada can install the kit for you.