LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE PLUS works with your vehicle’s suspension to provide up to 5,000 lbs. of load leveling capacity* and keeps the vehicle riding stable, level and comfortable whether loaded or unloaded.
The closed-cell urethane foam jounce bumper inside the air spring provides a cushion of air that absorbs shock, eliminates harsh jarring on rough roads and protects vehicles carrying heavy loads. Never bottom out again with the ULTIMATE!
LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE air springs are maintenance free! Safely run with zero air pressure because of the internal jounce bumper. Replaces factory jounce bumper that is sometimes removed when adding air springs.
What sets the new LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Plus apart from other Air Lift kits are the upgraded components for the elite tower and hauler. These exclusive upgrades include stainless steel mounting hardware, roll plates, and braided air line.
With the added protection that stainless steel provides, you can tow and haul knowing your air springs are protected from sharp edges and road debris. Add in the military-grade AN fittings that simply thread together for a metal-to-metal seal, you know that your system will be easy to install and leak-free with no air line cutting required.
Air springs are built like a tire and are reinforced by durable, 2-ply fabric for maximum strength. Exclusive stainless steel upper and lower roll plates are included which protect the springs from sharp edges and help increase load capacity up to 10%.
Each LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE PLUS kit includes:
- 2 ULTIMATE air springs with stainless steel roll plates and air spring attachment hardware
- 2 five foot flexible stainless steel air lines
- 2 Schrader valves which easily thread onto the included air lines
- 2 military-grade AN-style elbow fittings for a leak-free connection to the air springs
- All necessary mounting brackets
- All of the hardware needed for installation
- A fully illustrated instruction manual