Air Lift RideControl adjustable air spring kits fit many popular leaf sprung vehicles, such as 1/2 ton and mini pickup trucks, full size and mini-vans, and SUVs. RideControl air springs provide up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity*.
- Up to 2,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity*
- Eliminates squat, trailer sway, rough ride and bottoming out
- Air Lift Exclusive: alignment tool included for easy installation
Air Lift adjustable air springs work with your existing suspension to give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your vehicle is always level and stable. Proper weight distribution to all tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well. This results in:
- Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming
- Less porpoising: Even vehicles which don’t squat when loaded can begin to “porpoise” vertically when towing heavy trailers. Adjustable air springs dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride.
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
RideControl air springs fit easily between the leaf spring and your vehicle’s frame to provide suspension support. To operate, just add air to the air springs if you are carrying a heavy load to ensure that your vehicle remains level and stable. Then, deflate when riding empty. Air spring pressure is controlled through air line tubing that connects to the most convenient spot on your vehicle’s chassis. Our air springs are fully adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI.
Each RideControl kit also includes 2 air springs, brackets, air lines, Schrader valve and all of the hardware you need for installation. RideControl air spring kits are engineered to be installed in under 2 hours and include a fully illustrated, user-friendly instruction manual. You can install them yourself or one of our installers throughout the US and Canada can install the kit for you.