Schaeffer's 9003D Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Engine Oil 5W-30
API Service Classification SN, Resource Conserving; ILSAC GF-5. Dexos1 compliant.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic provides extra protection during stop-and-go driving conditions and is recommended for gasoline fueled automobile and light duty truck engines (including turbocharged and supercharged engines).
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic is a multi-grade oil gasoline oil engineered with the finest quality of synthetic base oils, an advanced performance additive package and a viscosity index improver. This unique blend creates a premium, longer lasting oil that withstands a higher heat range than conventional oil. Using proprietary friction modifiers, Micron Moly® and Penetro®, Supreme 9000 Full Synthetic quickly plates to metal surfaces, creating a slippery, tenacious shield that prevents metal-to-metal contact. By reducing friction and wear, Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic protects critical engine parts and increases engine efficiency, engine life and fuel economy.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic keeps engines exceptionally clean and free from oil residue and sludge, allowing the oil to flow freely and lubricate properly. For extra protection in cold weather, Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic offers superior cold cranking and oil pumpability at low temperatures.
- Improves engine durability without sacrificing fuel economy.
- Exceptional oxidative and thermal stability, especially at high temperatures.
- Rapid circulation and pumpability even in low temperatures.
- Excellent high temperature, high shear performance.
- Reduced oil consumption.
- Significantly less wear.
- Reduced oil ageing allowing for increased drain intervals.
- High viscosity index.
- Enhanced detergency and dispercency to prevent and control sludge, deposits and varnish.