Ravelco Anti-Theft System for Super Duty Trucks
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Ravelco Anti-Theft System IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ALONE. The price is for the system, device, and installation that needs to be scheduled at the shop. There is NO option for self-installation.
IF YOU PURCHASE THIS, PLEASE CALL THE SHOP ASAP TO SCHEDULE INSTALLATION.
Not one vehicle ever STOLEN by defeating a properly installed and utilized Ravelco!
Here is how the RAVELCO works . . .
No Bells or Whistles . . . Just Results!
The Ravelco (pronounced Ruh-vel-co) Anti Theft Device is installed in an easily accessible place under or flush mounted in the dashboard. A removable 16 pin male plug (which when not in use connects to your key chain) makes all the electronic connections. A hidden armored steel cable protects the wires from the rear of the RAVELCO base on through to the engine compartment where all the connections are made and camouflaged. When the plug is removed from the RAVELCO, it is impossible to start the vehicle.
The circuits interrupted by the RAVELCO may vary from application to application. Typically, they would include the electronic fuel or injector pump, the ignition circuit, the starter circuit or even the computer.
All electrical connections are made in the engine compartment of the vehicle and are connected in and through the factory wiring harnesses. Since there are no exposed wires, a properly-installed RAVELCO is virtually impossible to detect and very time consuming to trace because all the wires are the same color (black). Even trained, mechanics have called our offices to question the location of the RAVELCO hookup on a vehicle.
A RAVELCO customer is assured that their plug is unique, and that no one else can start their vehicle simply by gaining access to another RAVELCO plug. Competitive products allow only six or fewer possible plug combinations, and each device sold through a particular car dealer will all use the same plug! THIS IS NOT THEFT PROTECTION!
Each Ravelco unit is hand made and tested before leaving our factory. The components used in the manufacturing of the Ravelco Anti Theft Device are all made in the U.S.A. and are of the highest quality, tested for performance, and proven in the field since 1976. Reliability is must and an absolute. Unlike competitive products, a RAVELCO WILL NOT FAIL. In fact, a major selling point of the RAVELCO is its superior performance against that of competitive products. When a competitive product fails, the vehicle on which it is installed will stall and cannot be started. Any car dealer or anti theft device installation facility that has handled a competitive product for any length of time has suffered this embarrassment -- and expense -- of having to send out a tow truck to retrieve a customer's vehicle. NOT SO WITH THE RAVELCO!
The Ravelco Anti Theft Device is superior to all the other alarms and anti theft devices, the reason for this is that the RAVELCO is so simple to use, there are not any codes to remember and there are no secret buttons to push. Whenever you leave your vehicle all you have to do to activate the RAVELCO system is "pull out the plug" and connect it to your key chain. It is like taking part of your engine with you. Many new car buyers do not want all the bells and whistles associated with today's alarm systems because they know that no one pays attention to them! How many times have you heard an alarm going off and noticed people just walk by, minding their own business? Shown recently on a television news program, was a policeman unknowingly assisting a car thief, breaking into a vehicle with a coat hanger and stealing a car. Incidentally, the vehicle's alarm was going off the whole time!
- Not one vehicle ever stolen by defeating a properly installed and utilized RAVELCO.
- Comes with two plugs, (one a spare), additional plugs may be ordered.
- There are more than 100,000 different electronic combinations . . . NO master plugs.
- Comes with two Ravelco warning window stickers: (see below)
- Absolutely will not affect your new car warranty in any way. Magnuson - Moss Act
- The Ravelco will not affect any other item you have installed in your vehicle.
- "Prevents "Hot Wiring" - Breaking the steering column and starting your vehicle.
LIFETIME WARRANTY for the original owner.
- Most insurance companies will give 10% to 25% discount on your comprehensive rates.
- Absolutely no equipment failures . . . No tow-ins, no breakdowns.
- Only your ignition key and your RAVELCO PLUG will allow your vehicle to start.
- The Ravelco protects all vehicles: gasoline, diesel and hybrid engines.
- Over 5 MILLION Installations Worldwide !
- European Union - Certificate of Conformity (NR 3593)
- Each Ravelco is hand made and are manufactured entirely in the U. S. A.